Weight Loss Solutions
Organic Methods to Weight Loss
Over the years, our team has tested out many different products to help with weight loss and overall fat burn. Our team is dedicated to discover the best natural and organic methods to help with weight loss and we’ve narrowed it down to our top 3 methods:
- Plant Based Diet – this is becoming more and more popular amongst athletes to adopt a plant based diet. This diet is proven to improve metabolism while flushing out all the pollutants and fatty cells out of the body. Not only is it good for weight loss, but it has shown to drastically improve your health giving you more energy throughout the day
- Intermittent Fasting – this is also another diet plan that consists of fasting for 19 hours and eating within a 5 hour period. The idea behind this was to help those who had diabetes with regulating their insulin level. This then turned out to be a spectacular way to lose weight by restricting the body’s consumption of calories for an extended period of time. The logic behind it is that the body will naturally burn all the excess energy first before tapping into the fat cells to burn. By fasting for an extended period of time, the body will be forced into burning the body fat after burning through all the available energy.
- Exercise – the only time and tested method to weight loss is exercise. Not only is exercise great for weight loss, but the health benefits it has is unparalleled by any other methods.
Alternative Methods to Weight Loss
Now that we have listed our recommended natural methods to weight loss, we will review some of the more unconventional ways to losing weight:
- Weight loss pills – these have been a fad in modern nutritional supplements since the hype of nutrimental supplements were introduced. Weight loss pills are meant to help with the body’s metabolism to burn more fat even when the body is not in a state of metabolism. My suggestion for this would be to do your research and make sure the ingredients are not only safe, but healthy for your body.
- Liposuction – this procedure has been highly popular and there are many alternatives available. The traditional method would involve in a surgical procedure where they manually remove the fat from your targeted area. There has been new discoveries that allow for non surgical liposuction which focuses on laser and freezing procedures. If you ever decide to go with this method, make sure to do adequate research to find a place that is reputable and safe. There are many spas and medical clinics who promote their treatments; I would suggest taking a look at LipoMagic to find a recommended place close to you. If you’re in the Toronto area, I would suggest www.lipomagic.com/toronto to find a non surgical liposuction clinic near you.
All in all, we believe that natural is the way to go. But in certain circumstances, natural therapies may take too long to achieve the results that is required for health and medical reasons. No matter what you choose, make sure you do adequate research before deciding on a procedure. When in doubt, 15 minutes of exercise a day with a cleaner diet will always do the job!